art of all abilities
We believe in art as a powerful tool for expression, empowerment, and social transformation.
Here, it is not just art—it is the way we experience and engage with the world and each other. Join us in supporting talented artists and spreading the joy of art on a global scale.
Approximately one out of every seven people worldwide is living with some form of disability. This number is heavily concentrated in developing countries, with between 40 and 80 million living in India alone.
Investing in youth
Not Just Art is a new initiative of Youth4Jobs Foundation, a nonprofit one-stop-shop for companies who want to have a diverse workforce. Youth4Jobs focuses on skilling youth with disabilities for inclusion in the modern workplace, with training centers in twelve Indian states. It works closely with more than 500 corporations to create an inclusive Indian workforce.
- May 3, 2018 A Painting's Journey from Artist to Buyer May 3, 2018
- Apr 14, 2018 Art You Can Feel: Textile Collages Apr 14, 2018
- Mar 26, 2018 Not Just Art at ADIC2018 Mar 26, 2018
- Jan 31, 2018 Breaking Barriers: Anybody Can Paint Jan 31, 2018
- Dec 2, 2017 Welcome to Not Just Art! Dec 2, 2017
- Nov 8, 2017 NJA Blog on the way! Nov 8, 2017